Saturday 17 November 2012

Granny Chic

Have treated myself to "Granny chic" from dottie angel and Ted and Agnes.  It is full of crafty recipes and inspiration for the handmade home.  I think I must be a bit of a Granny as this has to be my favourite book EVER!








Full of gorgeous imagery from the Homes of Tif Fussel (Dottie Angel) and Rachelle Blondel (Ted & Agnes).  Both women share a mutual love of handcrafted and secondhand. There are plenty of lovely handmade tutorials in here and also lots of interiors inspirations from their homes, workspaces and caravans!




A doily table mat tutorial


A fabulous wall in Tifs house


Rachelles caravan "Maude"


Tutorial on covering an old chair


Tifs airstream trailer








You can see more from Dottie Angel here and Ted & Agnes here

You can see my instagram article on Dottie Angel here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...