Tuesday 27 August 2013

♥ Rankidoodle Wedding Invites ♥

I have added some NEW Downloadable Wedding Stationery collections to my Rankidoodle Weddings shop so please take a look.

I decided to create downloadable collections to make my designs more affordable for everyone (and a little easier for me too!)  It is only £25 for a set containing Invitation, RSVP, Thank you card, 2/3 back patterns and detailed instructions.  You can then pay extra (£8 - £12) for a save the date, menu, info card, night invite, order of service, placecards etc.  You can then either print at home OR take to your local printers.

I am also in the process of designing downloadable bunting, envelope liners, table numbers and table plans too to fit with each theme.


All designs available in multiple colourways, here are invitation colour options
for the "Love Tree" collection...



Save the Date & Order of service from the "Ahoy there" collection...



 Placecards & Menu (on a stick) from "Butterflies" collection...



 My MOST popular is the "Bunting" collection, here is the Invitation, RSVP & Thank you card...



 Invite, RSVP and Thank you card for the "Bike Love" collection...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...